Three months. I wonder if that’s the longest I’ve let pass between blog entries. (The culprits are the day job and the new flat.)
Of course, Stuff has happened, such as:
1. Got my new flat, already been here for over a month.
2. Cast and crew finished the shoots for The Pink Elephant. Post-production now.
3. Got my commercial sample of The Dragon and the Stars through the post.
4. Tin came to HK for a visit.
5. I am recovering from the deluge of semester-end essay-marking. As a friend of mine had once said, there’s very little to get out of reading too much writing that aren’t really good, so I’m countering that with a steady drip of Kurt Vonnegut, John Wyndham, Graham Greene, Angela Carter, Dave Eggers, and Julian Barnes. (Mother Night is fantastic.)
6. I am currently smitten with these. Tom Lee in TST is selling a few.
7. The Twitter widget is not working.
8. I have not written a story for almost as long as I haven’t blogged, which is horrible.